1. How do you prioritize among competing features?
2. How do you say no to people?
3. What is your favorite (software) product and why? How would you improve it?
4. Tell me about how use data to make decisions.
5. How would you describe our product to someone?
6. How do you know if a product is well designed?
7. What is one of the best ideas you have ever had?
8. What is the worst idea you’ve ever had?
9. What aspects of Product Management do you find the least interesting?
10. What are some of the challenges working with development teams to create software?
11. How would you explain Product Management to a 5 year old?
12. What is your current role on your team: who else do you work with and in what capacity?
13. How do you decide what to build?
14. How do you interact with your users?
15. Tell me about an application you are very familiar with; what drives you nuts about it, how would you fix it; what would your next release look like (tell me the theme/top features).
16. Provide a number of products (websites) that you think are particularly well-designed.
17. Suggest how you would improve the targeted company’s product/site
18. Talk about how you overcame product failures/challenges/poor feedback
19. What metrics do you think are important to track for our products?
20.What would you measure to tell if a new feature was successful or not?
21. Give an example of a well executed product. How would you improve it?
22. What are the roles and responsibilities of a product manager?
23. Describe what happens when you type a URL into your browser and press Enter.
24. How do you resolve conflict with engineers?
TERMS AND CONDITION
Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi- India